Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tag! Its my turn!

Now that everyone has been tagged, I'm it and I will have no one else to tag!! NOT FAIR!
Ok this is really going to take some memory jogging to go back ten years ago...but here goes....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*Probably still wearing body suits-yeah the kind that snap in your crotch. Apparently I thought they were cute.
*Wanted to start shaving my legs so bad and would beg my mom every night to let me.
*Putting curlers in my hair before school pictures. Yuck.
*Making home videos with my friends pretending like we were on talk shows, and thinking we were hilarious.
*Sportin' the braces!!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
*Senior in highschool , couldn't wait to graduate
*Getting my CNA license.
*Thinking I would be married right after highschool. HA!
*Working at the Assisted Living as a CNA
*Couldn't wait to move out and go to U of U.

5 Things I was doing 1 year ago:
*Adjusting to my new life in Virginia and loving it!
*Getting settled in our new townhome.
*Missing my family and friends back home!
*Bought our first puppy Kiwi
*Appyling for nursing schools and praying every night that I would get in! It worked!!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
*Ice Cream
*Ice Cream
*Swedish Fish
*Anything chocolate
*More ice cream

5 Things I did yesterday:(how boring is this for all of you! Im sorry!)
*Had a hair appt in the morning
*Attempted to take our family pictures for X-mas cards
*Went to Target--I swear we are at Target 17 times a week. Can't get enough of that store
*Cleaned my house
*Had movie night with the boys

5 Jobs I've had:
*Nanny
*Johnnie's waitress!!YES!
*CNA at Assisted Living
*Home Health Care/Hospice CNA
*Medical Biller/CNA at Cardiologist Office

5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars:
*Invest it!
*Pay off our mortgage and car
*Shop, Shop, Shop, Shop, Shop, Shop
*Put money in savings for the boys
*Go on a dream vacation--probably not just one!

5 TV shows I like:
*The Hills--Shut your mouth--- I LOVE IT! Everyone has a guilty pleasure!
*Anything on HGTV I love home shows and decorating etc..
*The Office
*The Bachelor
*Used to watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy

5 Things I hate doing:
*Getting up early--esp when its dark and cold outside.
*Cleaning the tub/showers
*Cooking --Thank goodness Rich LOVES to
*Paying bills--watching all that hard earned money go just like that!
*Blow drying my hair--I know this is random, but I really don't like it, I wish my hair would just dry straight.

5 Biggest Joys of the moment:
*RICH RICH and more RICH, couldn't ask for anyone better. I want to squeeze him all the time.
*Ryan and Erik, they give me a glance into mother hood and as much as I would love to claim them as my own, I find so much joy just being in their lives.
*Being in nursing school and finally achieving my dream..... ok cheeseball
*Being a marine "wife" and all the excitement that comes with the job.
*Our dogs--we are the pathetic dog owners that treat our dogs like people.

People I tag--The rest of you have been saved since you have already been tagged!
*Jenny
*Jess (Schonberg)
*Tawny

2 comments:

Tawny said...

You and Rich are so in LOVE, I really really want to see you two together in real life!! I need to meet him, I'm so happy you've found such an amazing guy, hold onto him baby!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

awwww you love your man! what a doll. you and I have always been the same we love LOVE! and another thing we have in common we are both creepy dog people who think that our animals really should have been born to us and it gets a little bit scary when you start to see human features in your dogs... don't you agree or am just REALLY creepy?