Friday, November 30, 2007

Catch up!

Hey girls!!! It's been a crazy couple of weeks, I havent been able to post anything because we have been so busy, my finals have been winding down and we have been preparing for Rich to leave on Tuesday, packing his stuff, paperwork, finalizing wills--NO FUN AT ALL. So to catch you up on the last month, thats where we have been--oh I need all of your addresses I will be sending out our Christmas cards so if you could just post your address as a comment so I have everyones that would be great!! Also are we going to do a Christmas party when I come out to visit? I will be there from the 20th thru the 2nd. So if anyone has any ideas or suggestions.....Love you all! XOXO

3 comments:

The Chappells said...

hey baby!!! You know i am slightly more local than others so if you need anything or are having a sad time call me PLEASE and i will plan a day off to be your buddy! our address is 403 Webb St #4 Blacksburg, VA 24060. Can't wait to see your pictures and I LOVE YOU! give rich hug and pass along his address i've been known to send some stellar baked goods to the troops! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Jess Schonberg said...

Hey babe our address is 1234 Bridalwood loop lehi ut 84043... we just mailed our xmas cards so they are in the mail! hope you got my message about baby Jacks!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

hey you, our address is 1228 N. 160 E. American Fork Ut, 84003. Can't wait to see your Christmas Card!!