Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Our friends host a Halloween party each year and fortunately for Rich it gave him the opportunity to wear his favorite Spartan suit somewhere other than just around the house! The movie 300 is his all time favorite so it seemed to be the perfect costume idea. He was sportin' a whole lotta leg and I think our friends saw more of Rich than they would have liked but we had a great time! I had to post our Halloween mafia pics too because they are my favorite!

3 comments:

Flake Family said...

Those are so funny... and of course you are so dang gorgous! I love the costumes

Woods said...

Oh I just love those costumes. It looks so fun! I think you are having way too fun over there. I was hoping you would get home sick sometime soon but it doesn't look like it. Love ya!

Tawny said...

Sexy sista!