Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Little Erik


One of the best things about children is their genuineness. They are so honest, so real and their innocence is irresistable. We had the boys do Christmas lists last night and I wanted to post some of little Erik's wish list--The list was long and of course he listed the usual "boy toys" but I wanted to post the best ones. The spelling is exactly how he had it--which makes it even better. :) I translated for you.


*A gerbal but not a rill one. ( A gerbil but not a real one)

*A statue of a eagl. (eagle)

*A stuffed pengun.(penguin)

*A snow globe with a pengun. (penguin--I have no idea what's up with all the animals)

*A bow and arrow (and next to that he has....fake one) :)

*A drum set and a a gitar. (guitar)


Rich and I also made lists and the boys looked at ours and Erik took mine and wrote at the bottom....a ring... and then handed it to Rich. I LOVE THIS BOY!

3 comments:

Flake Family said...

Sounds like you've had a rough week... I'm sorry. Those boys sound so stinkin cute! I'm all for a party... Let's play!

{Layla} said...

Hi babe. Your boys are adorable--I love them. When does Rich leave? And when are you coming to Utah? Well, you and Rich will be in my prayers and you BETTER make time to see me when you are in Utah. Also--I have a blog now--finally (laylaheartaustin.blogspot.com). Be happy! I LOVE YOU! xoxo

Woods said...

How cute is he!! I think I'm doing a party at my place, I emailed you about it. Love you hope you are doing ok.